Call to Order - Martha Santiago, Chair Invocation - Bill DeHart, Polk County Fire Rescue Chaplain Pledge of Allegiance - Martha Santiago, Chair
2. Presentation of service awards to employees with 20 or more years of service to Polk County.
3. Robert "Tip" Franklin, on behalf of the Lake Ashton Community Action Committee/Regional Community Council to discuss growth along Thompson Nursery Road.
5. Approve Consent Agenda.
7. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on May 3, 2022.
8. Approve the release of a surety in the form of Performance Bond No. 70NGP184909 in the amount of $614,043.10 for Aniston (aka Kitty Fox). (No fiscal impact)
9. Accept Utilities Easement from Kenneth B. Warren and Harold R. Baxter, in conjunction with Lift Station 28. (No fiscal impact)
10. Approve a Right-of-Way Agreement between Polk County and Doris A. White in conjunction with the Thompson Nursery Road Phase 1 (Segment 4) Improvement project. ($495,000 one-time expense)
11. Approve Land Purchase Agreement between the School Board of Polk County and Polk County in conjunction with a replacement fire station known as the Eaton Park Fire Rescue Station. ($400,000 one-time expense)
12. Approve a Consultant Services Authorization with Jacobs Engineering Group for engineering services to conduct an alignment study for the Galloway Road North (CR 542A) at Swindell Road Intersection Improvement project. ($370,739.51 one-time expense)
13. Approve computerized maintenance management system software and implementation services agreement with IHCS, Inc. dba Maven Asset Management. (Implementation Services $278,860.00 one-time expense; Software $101,579.00 year 1 and $88,514.00 for year 2, 3 and 4 annual recurring expense)
14. Approve transfer from Waste & Recycling Cash Balance Forward Reserves to purchase capital equipment. ($750,000 one-time transfer)
15. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
16. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
17. Commissioner Braswell Comments
18. Commissioner Combee Comments.
19. Chair Santiago Comments. a) Polk County Employees, 2021 United Way contributions.
County Attorney opening comments - Randy Mink
20. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate a portion of platted, unmaintained right-of-way, as shown on the Map of the Town of Bradley Junction.
21. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a Resolution to vacate portions of platted, unmaintained rights-of-way as shown on the Revised Plat of Crooked Lake Subdivision, Lake Wales, Florida.
22. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate platted, unmaintained rights-of-way, as shown on the plat of Poinciana Office and Industrial Park VII, and authorize a Release of Easement.
23. Public Hearing (LDCDD-2022-3 Schaller Preserve CDD) to consider the adoption of an applicant-initiated ordinance to establish the boundary of a Community Development District (CDD) in the unincorporated area of the county.
24. Public Hearing (LDCT-2021-19 Logistics Storage Yard) (First Hearing - No Action) an applicant-initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code to modify the conditional use criteria in Section 303 for Salvage Yards.
25. Public Hearing (LDWA-2022-12 Chandler Access Waiver) to consider an applicant-initiated request seeking a waiver to Section 705 of the Land Development Code (LDC).
26. Public Hearing (LDCU-2021-68 Larsson MH De Novo) to consider an appeal to the Planning Commission’s decision to approve LDCU-2021-41.