INVOCATION 1. Bill DeHart, Polk County Fire Rescue Chaplain PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (MARTHA SANTIAGO, CHAIR)
2. Dr. Joy Jackson, Director, Florida Department of Health - COVID update for Polk County.
4. Approve Consent Agenda.
6. Approve Minutes of Regular Board meeting held on December 14, 2021.
7. Rescind October 19, 2021 approval of Chestnut Creek Plat for Conditional Approval and reapprove Chestnut Creek Plat for Conditional Approval. (No fiscal impact)
8. Rescind December 14, 2021 acceptance of Performance Surety Bond No. 70NGP185139 for Chestnut Creek in the amount of $869,379.73 and reaccept Performance Surety Bond No. 70NGP185139 for Chestnut Creek in the amount of $869,379.73. (No fiscal impact)
9. Approve the release of a surety in the form of Performance Bond No. 70NGP185019 in the amount of $1,153,834.47 for Willow Ridge. (No fiscal impact)
10. Accept Willow Ridge potable water, wastewater and reclaim water utility system improvements for ownership, operation, and maintenance by Polk County Utilities. (No fiscal impact)
11. Accept a one-year warranty and surety in the amount of $150,796.26 in the form of Maintenance Bond No. 70NGP185125 Willow Ridge. (No fiscal Impact)
12. Approve the First Amendment to an Emergency Rental Assistance Subaward Agreement with Heart for Winter Haven, Inc. ($1,100,000 additional one-time expense)
13. Approve the contract with the Winter Haven Hospital Foundation, Inc. for the Mental Health Services Access Program. (Total amount not to exceed $790,380 for the term of the contract or $263,460 annually)
14. Approve agreement with Merlin Entertainments Group Florida, LLC (LEGOLAND). ($375,000 annual expense for five years; $99,500 one time expense)
15. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
16. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
17. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
18. Appoint Cauney B. Bamberg to serve as the Business Community member of the Citizens HealthCare Oversight Committee for the remainder of the four-year term ending March 1, 2025.
19. FCC Refuse Hauling Contract Discussion.
20. Chair Santiago Comments.
21. Appoint JaQuis McCullough to Housing and Neighborhood Development's Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) for the three-year term, January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2024.
* County Attorney opening comments
22. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a Resolution to vacate a portion of platted and unmaintained right-of-way as shown on the plat of Florida Development Company Tract.
23. Public Hearing (LDCDD-2021-8 North Power Line Road CDD 3rd Expansion) to consider the adoption of an applicant-initiated ordinance to expand an existing Community Development District (CDD) located partially in both Davenport and the unincorporated areas of the County.
24. Public Hearing (LDCT-2021-14 Sign Code Revisions: On-Premises Signs) (First Public Hearing - No Action) a County initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code to improve clarity in the on-premises sign regulations.
25. Public Hearing (LDCT-2021-15 Home Occupations and Commercial Vehicles) (Adoption Hearing) a County initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code to meet recent statutory changes to regulating home-based businesses.