INVOCATION 1. Shannon Benton, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Lakeland PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (RICK WILSON, CHAIRMAN)
2. Comments from the General Public regarding Reorganization of the Board. 3. Elect Chairperson. 4. Elect Vice Chairperson. 5. Adopt Resolution Authorizing Banks to Honor and Cash Warrants signed by new Chairperson and the Clerk effective November 16, 2021
6. Kevin Kayden - "Can You Hear Me Now? (Part 2)"
8. Approve Consent Agenda.
10. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on November 2, 2021.
11. Approve the release of a surety in the form of Performance Bond No. S-227248 in the amount of $567,727.30 for Astonia Phase 1. (No fiscal impact)
12. Accept Astonia Phase 1 potable water, wastewater and reclaim water utility system improvements for ownership, operation, and maintenance by Polk County Utilities. (No fiscal impact)
13. Accept a one-year warranty and surety in the amount of $127,027.83 in the form of Maintenance Bond No. S-332987 Astonia Phase 1. (No fiscal Impact)
14. Accept and execute a Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) Federally funded Community Development Block Grant Mitigation Program (CDBG-MIT) subrecipient agreement with the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity for the Polk County Specialty Care/Indigent Healthcare Roof Replacement project. (Federal Funding: $1,060,000, County Funding: $0 with a total project cost of $1,060,000)
15. Approve CIP amendment and budget transfer for the Miscellaneous Developers Agreement Project. ($1,198,616 one-time transfer)
16. Approve transfer from Employee Health Fund Reserve for FY20/21 medical and prescription claims. ($5,700,000 one time transfer)
17. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
19. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
18. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
21. Commissioner Combee Comments.
20. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
22. Appoint Randy Knapp as a member of the Tourist Development Council for the four-year term, December 1, 2021 through November 30, 2025.
23. Appoint Dan Talbot as a member of the Tourist Development Council for the four-year term, December 1, 2021 through November 30, 2025.
* County Attorney opening comments
24. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate a portion of platted, unopened, and unmaintained right-of-way as shown on the Revised Plat of Crooked Lake Subdivision.
25. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a Resolution to vacate platted, unopened, and unmaintained right-of-way as shown on the Plat Map of Walesdale, Lake Wales.
26. Public Hearing (LDCT-2021-16 Solar in Agricultural Districts) (First Public Hearing - No Action) a County initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code to allow Solar Power Generation Facilities in all Agricultural land use districts.
27. Public Hearing to consider adoption of an ordinance amending Polk County Ordinance No. 2021-016 (Trespass Ordinance).