Call to Order - Rick Wilson, Chairman Invocation - Father Paul Head, St Paul's Episcopal Church, Winter Haven Pledge of Allegiance - Rick Wilson, Chairman
2. Recognition of employees with more than 20 years of service to Polk County.
4. Approve Consent Agenda.
6. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on July 6, 2021.
7. Accept Performance Surety Bond No. 70NGP185058 for Enclave at Lake Myrtle in the amount of $1,195,982.24. (No fiscal impact)
8. Approve County Attorney selection.
9. Approve Joint Project Agreement (JPA) with the City of Lakeland for the West Pipkin Road Widening Project. (No fiscal impact)
10. Approve construction contract with Hubbard Construction Company for the West Pipkin Road Widening Construction project. ($42,176,882.10 one-time expense)
11. Set Proposed Millage Rate for Fiscal Year 2021-2022.
12. Set Proposed Millage Rate for the Library MSTU for Fiscal Year 2021-2022.
13. Set Proposed Millage Rate for the Parks MSTU for Fiscal Year 2021-2022.
14. Set Proposed Millage Rate for the Rancho Bonito MSTU for Fiscal Year 2021-2022
15. Set Proposed Millage Rate for the Stormwater MSTU for Fiscal Year 2021-2022.
16. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
17. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
18. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
19. Appoint Ronnie E. Hedrick as a member of the Polk County Planning Commission for the three-year term, October 19, 2021 through October 18, 2024.
20. Commissioner Combee Comments.
21. Chairman Wilson Comments.
County Attorney opening comments - Michael Craig, County Attorney
22. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a Resolution allowing for the installation of two traffic calming devices (speed humps) on First Street North, near Winter Haven. ($10,000 estimated one-time expense)
23. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a Resolution to vacate portions of platted, unopened, and unmaintained rights-of-way as shown on the plats of Poinsettia Park and Poinsettia Park Unit One.
24. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate platted, unopened and unmaintained rights-of-way, as shown on the Plat of Lake Caloosa Banana Corporation Plat No. 1.
25. Public Hearing (LDCPAS 2020-17 Pipkin Progress) to consider adoption of a Small Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment and associated Ordinance to change the Future Land Use designation on 2.48 +/- acres from Business Park Center (BPC) to Convenience Center (CC) in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA). (Applicant has requested this case be withdrawn)
26. Public Hearing (LDCDD-2021-7 Fox Branch Ranch CDD) to consider adoption of an applicant-initiated ordinance to adopt a Community Development District (CDD) in the unincorporated area of the county.