INVOCATION 1. Dr. Chris Young, Senior Pastor, The Way at Inwood, Winter Haven PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (RICK WILSON, CHAIRMAN)
2. Jennifer Canady, M.A., Lakeland Christian School Center for Law and Public Policy, and Director of the Research, Innovation, STEM Learning, Entrepreneurship (RISE) Institute to present the Government Finance Officers’ Association (GFOA) Certificate of Achievement Awards for Financial Reporting for the 2019 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report and the 2019 Popular Annual Financial Report to Stacy M. Butterfield, CPA, Clerk and Comptroller.
4. Approve Consent Agenda.
7. Accept Aniston (aka Kitty Fox) potable water and wastewater utility system improvements for ownership, operation, and maintenance by Polk County Utilities. (No fiscal impact)
8. Accept a one-year warranty and surety in the amount of $178,759.68 in the form of Maintenance Bond No. 70NGP185029 for Aniston (aka Kitty Fox). (No fiscal impact)
9. Approve the release of a warranty and surety in the amount of $55,350.14 in the form of Irrevocable Letter of Credit No. BOCFL027 for Glennwood Terrace. (No fiscal impact)
10. Approve the release of a warranty and surety in the amount of $101,858 in the form of Maintenance Bond No. 70NGP184718 for Laurelwood Landing. (No fiscal impact)
11. Approve a Utilities Customer Information System Master Service Agreement with N. Harris Computer Corporation. ($3,703,334 not to exceed five-year expense)
12. Approve Amendment No 3 to the Agreement with Westin Technology Solutions, LLC for Utilities Software Gap Analysis. ($612,330 not to exceed one-time expense)
13. Approve Cooperative Funding Agreement with the Southwest Florida Water Management District for the Polk County direct potable reuse feasibility study and pilot project. ($795,000 not-to-exceed cost to the County)
14. Approve a Right-of-Way Agreement between Polk County and H.R. Baxter & Sons Enterprises, Inc. in conjunction with the Thompson Nursery Road improvement project along with a CIP amendment and budget transfer. ($2,700,000 one-time expense)
15. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
16. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
17. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
18. Commissioner Combee Comments.
19. Chairman Wilson Comments.
* County Attorney opening comments
20. Public Hearing (LDCU-2020-45 Wonder Here De Novo Hearing) to consider an appeal to the Planning Commission’s decision to approve LDCU-2020-45.
21. Public Hearing (LDCT 2021-1 PCU AMI) to consider adoption of a County-initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code.