Call to Order - Rick Wilson, Chairman Invocation - Sarah Ray, Atheist Community of Polk County, Haines City Pledge of Allegiance - Rick Wilson, Chairman
2. Lance Schmidt of CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP, will present the Comprehensive Annual Financial Audit for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2020.
3. Proclaim May 9 – 15, 2021 as Peace Officers Week in Polk County.
5. Approve Consent Agenda.
7. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on April 20, 2021.
8. Request Board direction regarding the expansion of Polk County's Land Use Hearing Officer Program.
9. Approve Amendment 5 to Contract 16-43 with The Kercher Group, Inc. for implementation of a Pavement Management System. ($554,935 one-time expense)
10. Approve a Consultant Service Agreement with Wood Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc. to provide engineering, design, and permitting services for the Rifle Range Road and 7th Street East Drainage and Roadway Improvements Project. ($243,883 one-time-expense)
11. Approve a Consultant Services Authorization with CONSOR Engineers, LLC to provide engineering services for the replacement of North Lake Reedy Boulevard Bridge. ($199,814.79 one-time expense)
12. Approve a Consultant Services Authorization with CONSOR Engineers, LLC to provide engineering services for the design and permitting of N. Lake Reedy Boulevard at CR 630 intersection realignment and removal of the bridge on N. Lake Reedy Boulevard. ($198,879.86 one-time expense)
13. Approve a Consultant Services Authorization with Kisinger Campo & Associates, Corp. to provide professional engineering services for the design of a new bridge structure on Thornhill Road. ($291,824 one-time expense)
14. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
15. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
16. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
17. Commissioner Combee Comments.
18. Chairman Wilson Comments.
County Attorney opening comments - Michael Craig, County Attorney
19. Public Hearing to consider adoption of an ordinance amending Ordinance 20-007, the Economic Development Ad Valorem Tax Exemption for Peace River Citrus Products, Inc.
20. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a Resolution to vacate a portion of a platted public drainage and utility easement, as described on the Plat of Poinciana Neighborhood 4, Village 7.
21. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate a portion of right-of-way for Old Berkley Road/Gapway Road. Also, approve a County Deed to Gapway Grove Corporation for said portion of right-of-way.
22. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a Resolution to vacate portions of platted, unopened, and unmaintained rights-of-way as shown on the Revised Plat of Crooked Lake Subdivision recorded at Plat Book 27, Page 47.
23. Public Hearing (LDCPAL 2020-22 Poinciana-Cypress CPA)(Transmittal Public Hearing) to consider adoption of a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment to change the Future Land Use designation on 131 +/- acres from Poinciana Pre-Development of Regional Impact (Pre-DRI) in the Rural Development Area (RDA) to Residential Medium (RM) and Convenience Center (CC) in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA) and recommend text amendment Comprehensive Plan Section 2-130-A.
24. Public Hearing (LDCT 2020-14 Poinciana-DRI BLIM and Roadway Changes)(First Public Hearing - No Action) to consider the adoption of a text amendment to the Land Development Code (LDC), Chapter 4.