INVOCATION 1. The Rev. Canon Angela Ifill, St. Mark's Church, Haines City PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (RICK WILSON, CHAIRMAN)
2. Video Recognition of employees with more than 20 years of service to Polk County.
3. Proclaim April 26 – 30, 2021 as Polk County Juror Appreciation Week.
5. Approve Consent Agenda.
7. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on April 6, 2021.
8. Recognize the Third Accreditation for the Clerk’s Department of Inspector General.
9. Accept Solterra Resort Bowen Road Offsite Utilities for ownership, operation and maintenance by Polk County Utilities. (No fiscal impact)
10. Approve an Implementation Agreement for the West Polk Lower Floridan Aquifer Wellfield, an Approved Water Project of the Polk Regional Water Cooperative.
11. Approve an Implementation Agreement for the Southeast Wellfield Lower Floridan Aquifer project, an approved water project of the Polk Regional Water Cooperative.
12. Approve the Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR), Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) Addendum with Rodda Construction Inc. for the Northeast Regional Park (NERP) baseball complex expansion. ($5,631,191 one-time expense)
13. Approve Right-of-Way Agreement for Parcel 106AB and remainder (Redgrave et al) in conjunction with the Lake Wilson Road Widening Improvement Project. ($4,490,000 onetime expense)
14. Approve Amendment No. 1 to the Agreement with AECOM Technical Services, Inc. to provide design, construction and post construction services for the Marigold Avenue and CR 580 (Cypress Parkway) Widening Project. ($2,730,039 not-to-exceed expense)
15. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
16. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
17. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
18. Commissioner Combee Comments.
19. Chairman Wilson Comments.
* County Attorney opening comments
20. Public Hearing to consider the adoption of a Joint Planning Area and Interlocal Agreement – Amendment #2 between the City of Auburndale and Polk County.
21. Public Hearing (LDCPAS 2020-10 Clark Custom Air) (Adoption Hearing) to consider a Small Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment to change the Future Land Use designation on 0.36 +/- acres from Residential Low (RL) to Commercial Enclave (CE) in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA).
22. Public Hearing (LDCPAS 2020-14 Southsee Corp) (Adoption Hearing) to consider a Small Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment to change the Future Land Use designation on 4.52 +/- acres from Residential Suburban (RS) in the Suburban Development Area (SDA) to Leisure Recreation (L/R) in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA).