Call to Order - Rick Wilson, Chairman Invocation - The Rev. Tim Nunez, Pastor, Church of the Good Shepherd, Lake Wales Pledge of Allegiance - Rick Wilson, Chairman
3. Approve Consent Agenda.
5. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on February 16, 2021.
6. Approve Astonia plat for Conditional Approval. (No fiscal impact)
7. Approve Hunter’s Crossing Phase Four plat for Conditional Approval. (No fiscal impact)
8. Approve Willow Ridge plat for Conditional Approval. (No fiscal impact)
9. Approve Land Purchase Agreement between Landdaly, LLC and Polk County in conjunction with water quality improvements to Crooked Lake. ($901,000 one-time expense)
10. Approve Third Party Administrative (TPA) Services with Heritage Health Solutions for Inmate Off-Site Medical Services. ($300,000 estimated recurring expense)
11. Approve agreement with Encore Broadcast Equipment and Sales, Inc. dba Encore Broadcast Solutions. (not to exceed $200,000)
12. Appoint Lyle Bulman to serve on the Polk County Sidewalk Advisory Committee for the three-year term, March 1, 2021 through February 29, 2024.
13. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
14. Appoint Clifton J. Garcia as a member of the Sidewalk Advisory Committee, representing Community, for the three-year term, March 1, 2021 through February 29, 2024.
15. Reappoint Steve Bissonnette as a member of the Citizens HealthCare Oversight Committee, representing Senior Citizens, for the four-year term, April 4, 2021 through April 3, 2025.
16. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
17. Appoint John G. Wood, Jr. to serve as a member (Seat 5) of the Polk County Historical Commission for the three-year term, October 1, 2020 through September 30, 2023.
18. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
19. Appoint Corydon "Cory" Skeates to serve as the Business Community member of the Citizens Health Care Oversight Committee for the four-year term, February 6, 2021 through February 5, 2025.
20. Commissioner Combee Comments.
21. Chairman Wilson Comments.
County Attorney opening comments
22. Public Hearing to consider adoption of an ordinance repealing Ordinance 14-037, the Economic Development Ad Valorem Tax Exemption for DS Services of America, Inc. (To be continued to March 16, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. or shortly thereafter)
23. Public Hearing (LDCU-2020-38 Alafia Solar Modification De Novo Hearing) to consider an appeal to the Planning Commission’s decision to deny LDCU-2020-38 (Vote 5:2).
24. Public Hearing (LDCD-2020-9 Patel Sub-District Change) to consider a Sub-District Map change from Residential Low-1 (RL-1) to Residential Low-3 (RL-3) on +/- 4.55 acres.
25. Public Hearing (LDCPAL 2020-10 Legacy Park CPA) (Adoption Public Hearing) to consider a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment to change the Future Land Use designation on 9.96 +/- acres from Professional Institutional-X (PIX) to Residential High-X (RHX) in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA), North US 27 Selected Area Plan (SAP), the Ridge Special Protection Area (SPA) in the Green Swamp Area of Critical State Concern.
26. Public Hearing (LDCT-2020-10 Lighting Amendment) (First Public Hearing - No Action) to consider the adoption of a County-initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code.