INVOCATION 1. Pastor Mark Hodges, Winter Haven Baptist Church, Winter Haven PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (RICK WILSON, CHAIRMAN)
2. Video Recognition of employees with more than 20 years of service to Polk County.
4. Approve Consent Agenda.
6. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on February 2, 2021.
7. The 2020-2021 Annual Meeting Schedule for the Highland Meadows Community Development District.
8. Approve Treymont Plat for Conditional Approval. (No fiscal impact)
9. Approve Community Investment Program (CIP) amendment and budget transfers for the Micanopy Drive Drainage Improvement Project. ($450,000 one-time expense)
10. Approve a CIP amendment and budget transfer from reserves to add the Fort Fraser Trail Extension Project to the FY 20/21 Roads and Drainage Community Investment Program (CIP) and approve a Consultant Services Authorization with Rummel, Klepper & Kahl, LLP to provide engineering services for the design to extend the Fort Fraser Trail. ($420,589.08 transfer and one-time expense)
11. Approve a Consultant Services Authorization with CivilSurv Design Group Inc. for the US 27 from US 98 to Harvard Avenue Utility Relocations project. ($327,760 not-to-exceed, one-time expense)
12. Adopt Resolution accepting Emergency Rental Assistance Funds in the amount of $21,885,140 and amend the budget for unanticipated revenue ($21,885,140 one-time revenue)
13. Reappoint Cathy Case to serve as a member of the Housing Finance authority for the four-year term, January 23, 2021 through January 22, 2025.
14. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
15. Reappoint Franklin "Ed" Shoemaker, PhD, as a member of the Housing Finance Authority for the four-year term, December 1, 2020 through November 30, 2024.
16. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
17. Appoint Jeffrey F. Spence to serve on the Stormwater Technical Advisory Committee for the remainder of the term ending August 15, 2022, which coincides with the term of the Committee.
18. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
19. Appoint Edward Murawski to serve on the Stormwater Technical Advisory Committee for the remainder of the term ending August 15, 2022, which coincides with the term of the Committee.
20. Reappoint Allen Ayris to serve on the Polk County Sidewalk Advisory Committee for the three-year term, March 1, 2021 through February 29, 2024.
21. Commissioner Combee Comments.
22. Chairman Wilson Comments.
23. Appoint Darrell Starling to Housing and Neighborhood Development's Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) for the three-year term, February 16, 2021 through February 15, 2024.
24. Appoint Mark Piburn to Housing and Neighborhood Development's Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) for the three-year term, February 16, 2021 through February 15, 2024.
*County Attorney opening comments
25. Public Hearing to consider adoption of an ordinance granting an Economic Development Ad Valorem Tax Exemption to an expanding business, Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC, and approval of a Performance Agreement with the company.
26. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate portions of platted and unmaintained rights-of-way and easements as shown on the Plat of Waverly Growers Development and as shown on the Plat of a Resubdivision of A Portion of Waverly Growers Development, and accept a Quit Claim Deed for additional right-of-way in conjunction therewith.