Call to Order - Rick Wilson, Chairman Invocation - Pastor Keith Stephenson, Emmanuel Temple Church, Lakeland Pledge of Allegiance - Rick Wilson, Chairman
3. Approve Consent Agenda.
5. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on January 19, 2021.
MULBERRY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE 6. Jim Jones, Chamber President - Alcohol consumption (Mulberry Park)
7. Approve construction contract with Vogel Bros. Building Co. for the Gibson Oaks Water Production Facility.($8,948,069 one-time expense)
8. Approve Addendum One with Register Construction & Engineering, Inc. for civil construction / site development services for the combined New Northeast Polk County Government Center/Tax Collector Service Center facility. ($2,505,476.72 one-time expense)
9. Approve Land Purchase Agreement between Jose Rolando Rodriguez Vargas and Polk County in conjunction with the purchase of conservation preservation property located in the Lake Wales Ridge Ecosystem Project - Crooked Lake West Area. ($461,500 one-time expense)
10. Approve a Consultant Services Authorization with WOOD Environment & Infrastructure, Inc. (Wood) for professional engineering services to complete water quality assessments and improvements. ($499,899 one-time expense)
11. Approve a Transportation Infrastructure Improvement Agreement between Ashton Orlando Residential, LLC and Polk County, establish a CIP Project, and approve a CIP amendment and budget transfer.
12. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
13. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
14. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
15. Commissioner Combee Comments.
16. Chairman Wilson Comments.
17. Appoint Stephen Savarimuthu to Housing and Neighborhood Development's Affordable Housing Advisory Committee (AHAC) for the three-year term, February 3, 2021 through February 2, 2024.
County Attorney opening comments
18. Public Hearing (LDCT-2020-11 NACX Car Washes Amendment) (Adoption Hearing) to consider an applicant-initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code.
19. Public Hearing (LDCPAL-2020-16 10th Street CPA) (Adoption Hearing) to consider a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Text Amendment (CPA) change the Future Land Use designation on 10.56 +/- acres from Residential-Low 4 (RL-4) to Residential High (RH).
20. Public Hearing (LDCPAL 2020-17 Berakah CPA) (Adoption Hearing) to consider a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment to change the Future Land Use designation on 4.84 +/- acres from Employment Center-X (ECX) to Institutional-X (INSTX) in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA) and the North Ridge Selected Area Plan (SAP).
21. Public Hearing (LDCPAL 2020-20 Albertsons RMX CPA) (Transmittal Hearing) to consider the transmittal of a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment and associated ordinance on approximately 58 +/- acres to change the Future Land Use designation from Regional Activity Center “X” to Residential Medium “X” (RMX) in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA) in the Ronald Reagan Selected Area Plan (SAP).
22. Public Hearing (LDCPAL 2020-19 Poinciana CPA) (Transmittal Hearing) to consider the transmittal of a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment and associated ordinance to change the Future Land Use designation from Pre-Development of Regional Impact (DRI) #1 Poinciana in the Rural Development Area (RDA) to Residential Low (RL) in the Utility Enclave Area (UEA) on approximately 150.43 +/- acres.
23. Public Hearing (LDCPAS 2020-13 Galloway Fire Station CPA) to consider a Small Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment to change the Future Land Use designation on 7 +/- acres from Residential Low (RL) to Institutional (INST) in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA).
24. Public Hearing (LDCT-2020-12 Food Truck Amendment) (Adoption Hearing) to consider the adoption of a County-initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code.