INVOCATION 1. Rev. Michael Tanner Cline, Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church, Bartow PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (RICK WILSON, CHAIRMAN)
3. Approve Consent Agenda.
5. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on November 17, 2020.
6. Approve Interlocal Agreement with the City of Auburndale for road improvements for the Lake Ariana Resurfacing Group. ($221,028.44 initial estimated one-time expense)
7. Approve construction contract with Metro Equipment Service, Inc. for the Gibson Oaks Offsite Pipeline Improvements ($4,189,124.57 one-time expense)
8. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
9. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
10. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
12. Commissioner Combee Comments.
11. Appoint Cannon Kirby to the Polk County Lakes Access Advisory Committee for the three-year term, November 17, 2020 through November 16, 2023.
14. Ratification of BoCC Member & Liaison Assignments, effective January 1, 2021.
15. Chairman Wilson Comments.
* County Attorney opening comments
16. Public Hearing (LDCDD-2020-3 North Power Line Road CDD Expansion) to consider the adoption of an applicant initiated ordinance to expand an existing Community Development District (CDD) located partially in both Davenport and the unincorporated areas of the County.
17. Public Hearing (LDPD-2020-29 Swiss Village Estates MHP) (Adoption Hearing) to consider a Planned Development request for a 42-unit Mobile Home Park with amenities on approximately 10 acres in a Residential Low-4 (RL-4) district.
18. Public Hearing (LDCPAL-2020-16 10th Street CPA) (Transmittal Hearing) to consider a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Text Amendment (CPA) change the Future Land Use designation on 10.56 +/- acres from Residential-Low 4 (RL-4) to Residential High (RH).
19. Public Hearing (LDSPD-2020-4 English Creek SPD De Novo Hearing) to consider an appeal to the Planning Commission’s decision to approve LDSPD-2020-4.
20. Public Hearing (LDCPAL-2020-15 Wetland Density Transfer CPA) (Adoption Hearing) to consider a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Text Amendment (CPA) to change the text of the Comprehensive Plan as part of the Biennial Amendments to clarify the wetland density transfer to uplands. This is related to LDCT-2020-7.
21. Public Hearing (LDCT-2020-7 Wetland Density Transfer LDC Text Amendment) (Adoption Hearing) to consider the adoption of a County-initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code. This case is related to LDCPA-2020-15.
22. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution providing notice of intent to utilize the uniform method for the levy, collection and enforcement of non-ad valorem assessments.