Call to Order - Bill Braswell, Chairman Invocation - Joe Halman, Deputy County Manager Pledge of Allegiance
2. George Lindsey, County Commissioner, District 1. Michael Craig, County Attorney, to administer oath.
3. Bill Braswell, County Commissioner, District 3. Michael Craig, County Attorney, to administer oath.
4. Neil Combee, County Commissioner, District 5. The Honorable Judge Catherine L. Combee, 10th Judicial Circuit, to administer oath.
5. Comments from the General Public regarding Reorganization of the Board.
6. Elect Chairperson.
7. Elect Vice Chairperson.
8. Adopt Resolution Authorizing Banks to Honor and Cash Warrants signed by new Chairperson and the Clerk, effective November 17, 2020.
Commissioner Rick Wilson presentation to Commissioner Bill Braswell
11. Approve Consent Agenda.
13. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on November 03, 2020.
14. Approve the release of a surety in the form of Performance Bond No. 70NGP184849 in the amount of $245,946.45 for Cascara Phase 2. (No fiscal impact)
15. Approve the Polk County Florida Opioid Abatement Plan.
16. Approve Right-of-Way Agreement for Parcels 100 and 101 in conjunction with the Lake Wilson Road Reconstruction Project. ($836,000 one-time expense)
17. Accept and execute a Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP) funding Agreement for Project #: 4337-0246-R, Polk County, Central County Jail Auxiliary Power Generator System, Contract #: H0349 between The Florida Division of Emergency Management FEMA HMGP and Polk County. (Federal Share: $1,130,812.50, County Share: $376,937.50; Total Project Cost: $1,507,750)
18. Accept and execute a Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP) funding Agreement for Project #: 4337-0401-R, Polk County, Auxiliary Power for Six (6) County Fueling Sites, Contract #: H0488 between The Florida Division of Emergency Management FEMA HMGP and Polk County. (Federal Share: $226,119, County Share: $75,373; Total Project Cost: $301,492)
19. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
21. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
22. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
23. Commissioner Combee Comments.
20. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
County Attorney opening comments
24. Public Hearing (LDCD-2020-6 Country Club Rd Rankin Rd Sub-District Change) to consider a Sub-District Map change from Residential Low-1 (RL-1) to Residential Low-3 (RL-3) on +/- 27.5 acres.
25. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate portions of platted, unmaintained rights-of-way and alleyways, as shown on the map of Townsite of West Frostproof.
26. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate a portion of a platted drainage easement, as shown on the plat of Heatherwood Subdivision Unit 1.
27. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate platted and maintained right-of-way for Pinecrest Drive.