Call to Order - Bill Braswell, Chairman Invocation - Pastor Moses Anderson, Jr., House of Praise Ministries, COGBF, Frostproof Pledge of Allegiance - Bill Braswell, Chairman
2. Video presentation of service awards for employees with 20 or more years of service.
3. Evangaline Teak to discuss utility billing concerns.
5. Approve Consent Agenda.
7. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on October 6, 2020.
8. Approve the release of a warranty and surety in the amount of $32,204.10 in the form of Maintenance Bond No. LPM 0505370 for Cascara. (No fiscal impact)
9. Approval for SHIP New Construction infill Lots Developer’s Agreement. ($520,000 one time expense)
10. Approve Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) subrecipient agreement between Polk County and Mulberry Community Service Center. ($250,000.00 one-time expense)
11. Approve Consultant Services Authorization 18-062-03 with Reiss Engineering, Inc. for the Southwest Regional Wastewater Dynamic Hydraulic Model Update/Verification project. ($248,941 not-to-exceed, one-time expense)
12. Request Board approve Sourcewell cooperative agreement with AssetWorks, LLC for their computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) and CIP amendment.
13. Approve the Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR), Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) Addendum with Core Construction Services of Florida, LLC. for the Frostproof prototype fire rescue station ($3,278,032.21 one-time expense)
14. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
15. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
16. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
17. Commissioner Hall Comments.
18. Chairman Braswell Comments.
County Attorney opening comments
19. Public Hearing to consider LDCPAS 2020-4 (4404 OC, CPA) for adoption of a Small Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment and associated ordinance to change the Future Land Use designation on 0.65 +/- acres from Residential Medium (RM) to Office Center (OC) in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA).
20. Public Hearing (Adoption Hearing) to consider LDWA-2020-28 (Collins Waiver), a waiver request to allow more than four lots to gain access solely via an easement and for the easement to exceed 1,320 feet (0.25 miles). No Fiscal Impact.
21. Public Hearing (LDPD-2020-22 East Atlantic PD De Novo Hearing) to consider an appeal to the Planning Commission’s decision to approve LDPD-2020-22. (No Fiscal Impact)
22. Public Hearing to consider LDCPAS 2020-5 (Loughman Fire Station, CPA) for adoption of a Small Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment and associated ordinance to change the Future Land Use designation from Residential Medium-X (RMX) to Institutional-X (INSTX) in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA) and in the Ronald Reagan Selected Area Plan (SAP).
23. Public Hearing (First Reading) LDCT-2020-9 (Lakes Access Amendment) to consider a County-initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code. No Fiscal Impact.
24. Public Hearing (First Reading) LDCT-2020-8 (TSDA and Utilities Availability Clarification LDC Text Amendment) to consider the adoption of a County-initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code. No Fiscal Impact.