Call to Order - Bill Braswell, Chairman Invocation - Luis Negron, Senior Pastor, Truth in Life Ministries, Lakeland Pledge of Allegiance - Bill Braswell, Chairman
3. Approve Consent Agenda.
5. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on June 2, 2020.
6. Approve the 2020-2021 Polk County Workforce Development Board's Preliminary Budget. (No fiscal impact)
7. Approve Agreement for Parcels 804/702 and 805 in conjunction with the Gibson Oaks Water Production Facility Project. ($187,200 one-time expense)
8. Approve Agreement for Parcels 807 / 703AB in conjunction with the Gibson Oaks Water Production Facility Project. ($105,000 one-time expense)
9. Approve Agreement for Parcel 806 in conjunction with the Gibson Oaks Water Production Facility Project. ($52,800 one-time expense)
10. Approve Resolution supporting a Referendum to be held during the 2020 General Election to renew the Economic Development Ad Valorem Tax Exemption program.
11. Proposed Fiscal Year 2020-2021 budgets for the Charles Cove, Bridgewater, Holly Hill Road East, North Boulevard, Lakeside Landings, Lakeside Preserve, Solterra Resort, and Towne Park Community Development Districts.
12. Approve Amendment No. 1 to the agreement with Reiss Engineering, Inc. for the Ernie Caldwell Reclaimed Water Main Improvements Phase II project. ($339,428 one-time expense)
13. Approve Amendment No 4 to the agreement with The Lunz Group, Inc., to provide architectural and engineering services for the new Galloway Road Fire Station. ($145,225 one-time expense)
14. Approve the addition of two Certified Codes Investigator positions to the Code Enforcement Division. ($133,776 annual personnel expense)
15. Commissioner Lindsey Comments
16. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
17. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
18. Commissioner Hall Comments.
19. Chairman Braswell Comments.
20. Appoint Ronald Bryant, Jacqueline Byrd, Ginger Garner, and Derrick Woodard to the Workforce Development Board for the three-year term, July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2023.
County Attorney opening comments
21. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a Resolution to vacate maintained right-of-way for that portion of Tenoroc Mine Road lying east of the entrance gate for the Tenoroc Fish Management Area. Also approve a County Deed to, and accept an Easement from, TIITF for said portion of right-of-way.
22. Public Hearing (LDCDD-2020-2 North Powerline Road CDD Expansion) to consider an applicant initiated request to adopt an ordinance to expand the boundary of an existing Community Development District (CDD) in the unincorporated area of the County.
23. Public Hearing (LDCPAL 2020-1 Bella Citta ES 20, CPA)(Transmittal Public Hearing) to consider a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment to change the Future Land Use designation on 20.15 +/- acres from Town Center-X (TCX) and Residential Medium-X (RMX) to Residential Low-X (RL-X) in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA) and in the North US 27 Selected Area Plan (SAP).
24. Public Hearing (LDCT-2020-1 Solid Waste Management Facility)(Adoption Hearing) to consider a county initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code to increase the maximum permitted height for Solid Waste Management Facilities within the Institutional-2 Land Use District.
25. Public Hearing to consider the adoption of an ordinance providing for a referendum to be called for proposed amendments to the Polk County Charter.