Call to Order - Bill Braswell, Chairman Invocation - Pastor Ralph Riera, Iglesia Bautista Unidos Po Fe, Lakeland Pledge of Allegiance - Bill Braswell, Chairman
Presentation by Sheriff Grady Judd
3. Approve Consent Agenda.
5. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on May 19, 2020.
6. Accept Performance Surety Bond No. 70NGP184849 for Cascara Phase Two in the amount of $245,946.45. (No fiscal impact)
7. Accept Performance Surety Bond No. 70NGP184847 for Summerview Crossing in the amount of $153,553.13. (No fiscal impact)
8. Accept Performance Surety Bond No. 70NGP184846 for Highland Meadows Phase 7 in the amount of $437,559.69. (No fiscal impact)
9. Approve Work Authorization No. 41 with Curry Controls Company to provide Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) services for the Valley View Well Site. ($156,082.07 lump sum expense)
10. Approve the Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR), Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) addendum with SEMCO Construction, Inc. for the South County Jail Non-Contact Visitation Booths Project. ($534,753.65 one-time expense)
11. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
12. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
13. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
14. Commissioner Hall Comments.
15. Chairman Braswell Comments.
County Attorney opening comments
16. Public Hearing (LDCT-2020-1 Solid Waste Management Facility)(First Public Hearing – No Action) to consider adoption of a county initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code to increase the maximum permitted height for Solid Waste Management Facilities within the Institutional-2 Land Use District.
17. Public Hearing (LDCT-2020-3 SAP Densities) (Adoption Public Hearing) to consider a Land Development Code (LDC) text amendment to Change Chapter 4, Section 401.06 North Ridge Selected Area Plan (SAP), F. ; Development Design Standards and Requirements and S., Density Regulations Table 4.18, Table 4.19, and Table 4.21 for Regional Activity Center (RACX) to remove the need for bonus points to achieve residential density in RACX and allow density in the Residential Medium (RMX) to go below the base.
18. Public Hearing (LDCD-2020-2 Majestic Sub-District Change) to consider a Sub-District Map change from Business Park Center-1X (BPC-1X) to Business Park Center-2X (BPC-2X) on +/- 4.72 acres in the Ronald Reagan Selected Area Plan.
19. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate a portion of a platted sanitary sewer easement and accept Polk County Utilities Easements from Reunion DHC, LLC and Luther Wayne Cave.
20. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate a portion of platted and unmaintained right-of-way as shown on the plat map of Cody Lands on Crooked Lake.