INVOCATION 1. Pastor Mark D. Hodges, Winter Haven Baptist Church, Winter Haven PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (BILL BRASWELL, CHAIRMAN)
3. Approve Consent Agenda.
5. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on May 5, 2020.
6. Request Board approval of a Resolution authorizing a Revenue Promissory Note with Truist Bank to finance the cost of refunding all of the County’s Series 2010 Capital Improvement Bonds and 2010 Transportation Bonds and the cost of issuance in a principal amount not to exceed $43,000,000 and thereby reduce the County’s annual debt service expense.
7. Confirm appointment of Benjamin Dunn to serve as Building Director.
8. Approve construction contract with Universal Contracting of Florida, LLC. for the Frank B. Smith building roof replacement. ($288,750 one-time expense)
9. Approve Work Authorization No. 39 with Curry Controls Company to provide Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) services for 37 existing Utilities lift stations. ($1,999,930 lump sum expense)
10. Approve an Infrastructure Agreement with Ernie Caldwell Properties, LLC.
11. Approve an Infrastructure Agreement with AK Oakmont, LLC.
12. Approve contract with Peace River Center for Personal Development, Inc. (PRC) for outpatient behavioral health services provided onsite and through telehealth to qualified low income County residents. (Not to exceed $291,241 – Year 1, $430,000 – Year 2, $430,000 – Year 3)
13. Approve contract with Tri-County Human Services, Inc. (TCHS) for outpatient behavioral health services provided onsite and through telehealth to qualified low income County residents. (Not to exceed $422,045 – Year 1, $700,000 – Year 2, $700,000 – Year 3)
14. Request Board approve an agreement with River Town Diagnostics, LLC to provide COVID-19 antigen and antibody testing. (Approximate $2,000,000 one-time expense)
15. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
16. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
17. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
18. Commissioner Hall Comments.
19. Chairman Braswell Comments.
* County Attorney opening comments
20. Public Hearing (LDCT-2020-3 SAP Densities) (First Public Hearing – No action required) to consider a Land Development Code (LDC) text amendment to Change Chapter 4, Section 401.06 North Ridge Selected Area Plan (SAP), F. ; Development Design Standards and Requirements and S., Density Regulations Table 4.18, Table 4.19, and Table 4.21 for Regional Activity Center (RACX) to remove the need for bonus points to achieve residential density in RACX and allow density in the Residential Medium (RMX) to go below the base.
21. Public Hearing (LDCPAL 2019-17 Old Polk City Road CPA) (Transmittal Public Hearing) to consider a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment to change the Future Land Use designation on 20.91 +/- acres from Residential Suburban-X (RSX) in the Suburban Development Area (SDA) to Residential Low-X (RL-1X) in the Urban Growth Area (UGA) Polk City Special Protection Area (PC-SPA) in the Green Swamp Area of Critical State Concern (ACSC).
22. Public Hearing (LDCPAL 2019-16 Walker Road CPA) (Transmittal Public Hearing) to consider a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment to change the Future Land Use designation on 79.23 +/- acres from Agricultural/Residential-Rural (A/RR) in the Rural Development Area (RDA) to Residential Low (RL) in the Urban Growth Area (UGA).