Call to Order - Bill Braswell, Chairman Invocation - Sarah Ray, Director, Atheist Community of Polk County, Haines City Pledge of Allegiance - Bill Braswell, Chairman
3. Approve Consent Agenda.
5. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on April 21, 2020.
POLK COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE 6. Release and approve the appropriation and expenditure from the Unclaimed Evidence Trust Fund. ($219,620 one-time expense)
7. Approve the First Amendment to Lease No. 340 and Amendment No. 1 to the Agreement with Ultimate Fitness Center, Inc. (UFC) to operate the Polk County Fitness Center for Parks and Natural Resources. (No fiscal impact)
8. Approve Work Authorization No. 40 with Curry Controls Company to provide Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) services for Lift Station No. 302. ($117,999.53 lump sum expense)
9. Approve Interlocal Agreement between Polk County and the City of Auburndale for infrastructure improvements to Denton Avenue. ($162,354.18 estimated one-time expense)
10. Approve amendment with The Kercher Group. ($280,592.29 one-time expense)
11. Approve Enterprise Agreement with Microsoft to implement Office 365, SharePoint Online (collaboration), and Project Online (Project Management). ($586,194 recurring expense)
13. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
14. Reappoint Karen B. Guffey as a member of the Housing Finance Authority, representing the Insurance Industry, for the four-year term, June 21, 2020 through June 20, 2024.
15. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
16. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
17. Commissioner Hall Comments.
18. Chairman Braswell Comments.
19. Reappoint Dr. Angela Garcia-Falconetti, Albert Scott Miller, Sherry Sapp, David Sorg, and Amanda Wilson to the Workforce Development Board for the three-year term, July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2023.
County Attorney opening comments
20. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate a portion of a platted sanitary sewer easement and accept Polk County Utilities Easements from Reunion DHC, LLC and Luther Wayne Cave.
21. Public Hearing (LDCPAS 2019-11 Gadd CPA) for adoption of a Small Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment and associated ordinance to change the Future Land Use designation from Residential Low-4X (RL-4X) to Business Park Center-X (BPC-X) in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA) and in the US Highway 98 Selected Area Plan (SAP). The applicant is requesting to continue the hearing.
22. Public Hearing (LDCPAL-2019-18 Richland CPA) (Transmittal Hearing) to consider a Future Land Use designation change from Residential Low-1X (RL-1X) to Residential High-X (RHX) on 95 +/- acres in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA) and the US 27 North Selected Area Plan (SAP).
23. Public Hearing (LDCPAL-2019-19 Old Kissimmee Road CPA) (Transmittal Hearing) to consider a Future Land Use designation change from Residential Low-4X (RL-4X) to Residential Medium-X (RMX) on 13.83 +/- acres in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA), Ronald Reagan Selected Area Plan (SAP).