INVOCATION 1. John Griffis, North Jackson Avenue Church of Christ, Bartow PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (BILL BRASWELL, CHAIRMAN)
3. Tourist Development Council COVID-19 Impacts
2. Lance Schmidt of CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP will present the Comprehensive Annual Financial Audit for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2019. (via Zoom)
4. FY 2019-20 COVID-19 Major Revenue Impacts
6. Approve Consent Agenda.
8. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on April 7, 2020.
11. Accept Laurelwood Landings potable water utility system improvements for ownership, operation and maintenance by Polk County Utilities. (No fiscal impact)
12. Accept a one year warranty and surety in the amount of $101,858 in the form of Maintenance Bond No. 70NGP184718 for Laurelwood Landings. (No fiscal Impact)
13. Approve West Pipkin Road Professional Services Amendment No. 3 with Patel, Greene & Associates. ($232,508 estimated one-time expense)
14. Approve contract with Tri-County Human Services, Inc. to provide forensic intensive case management for high needs Helping HANDS program clients, effective April 1, 2020. (Not to exceed $128,150 over one year)
15. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
16. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
17. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
18. Commissioner Hall Comments.
19. Chairman Braswell Comments.
***RECESS - The Board of County Commissioners will recess from 12:30 p.m. until 1:30 p.m. or soon thereafter.***