INVOCATION 1. Dr. Bob J. Vance, Church of God, Lakeland PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (BILL BRASWELL, CHAIRMAN)
2. Presentation of Service Awards to: Phyllis L. Boykin; Tina Louise Rowland; Michelle A. Criss; and Mark A. Glazier.
4. Approve Consent Agenda.
ELOISE COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY 5. Approve Eloise CRA Consent Agenda.
7. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on March 3, 2020.
8. Accept Performance Surety Bond No. 70NGP184832 for Blossom Grove Estates in the amount of $272,782.43. (No fiscal impact)
9. Adopt resolution approving Declaration of State of Local Emergency 20-01.
10. Approve Interlocal Agreement with the City of Auburndale for Tourism Development Tax Funding for the engineering, design and permitting phase of Lake Myrtle Sports Complex Multi-Purpose Stadium. ($112,355 one-time expense)
11. Approve agreement with the Florida Division of Emergency Management for the Standby Power Improvements Phase 2 Project. ($332,115 one-time grant revenue)
12. Approve property insurance renewal with Arthur J. Gallagher, effective April 1, 2020 through March 31, 2021. ($1,840,440 one-time expense)
13. Approve Agreement for Sale and Purchase between Bobby L. Moore and William M. Moore, as Trustees and Polk County for the purchase of property in conjunction with the Lakeland/Bartow/PCU Potable Water Interconnect Project. ($361,000 one-time expense)
14. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
15. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
16. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
17. Commissioner Hall Comments.
18. Chairman Braswell Comments.
* County Attorney opening comments
19. Public Hearing to consider the adoption of a Joint Planning Area and Interlocal Agreement – Amendment #1 between the City of Auburndale and Polk County.
20. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate portions of platted and unmaintained rights-of-way and an alleyway, as shown on the plat of Crosby’s Addition to Loughman. (No fiscal impact)
21. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate portions of platted and unmaintained rights-of-way and easements, as shown on the Map of Eaton’s First Addition to Eaton Park and W.F. Hallam and Co’s. Map of Farming and Trucking Lands. (No fiscal impact)
22. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate portions of platted and unmaintained rights-of-way as shown on the map of Waverly.
23. Public Hearing to consider approval of an ordinance regarding criminal history checks.