Call to Order - Bill Braswell, Chairman Invocation - Kenny Slay, Senior Pastor, First Baptist Church, Fort Meade Pledge of Allegiance - Bill Braswell, Chairman
2. Proclaim March 5, 2020 as Puerto Rican/ Hispanic Chamber & Women 4 League of United Latin American Citizen’s International Women’s Day. Ana Rivera will accept the proclamation representing the Puerto Rican/ Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Polk County.
3. Proclaim March 9th – 13th and March 16th – 20th, 2020 as Polk County Agri-Fest Weeks. Paul Webb, of the Polk County School Board and Carole McKenzie, Executive Director of Polk County Farm Bureau, will accept the proclamation.
5. Approve Consent Agenda.
7. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on February 18, 2020, and re-approve the minutes from February 4, 2020.
8. Approve resolution supporting commercial air passenger service from Lakeland Linder International Airport.
9. Approve construction contract with CenState Contractors, Inc. for the Hodge Street Water Production Facility Upgrades Project ($2,436,210 one-time expense), and a transfer from reserves and amendment to the FY 19/20 Utilities Community Investment Program expansion budget.
10. Approve Change Order No. 1 to construction contract no. 19-015 with Hinterland Group, Inc., for the Southwest Regional Utility Service Area Inflow and Infiltration Project Phase 1A. ($160,350 not-to-exceed cost and a time extension of 90 days)
11. Approve Amendment 2 with Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. for the Lake Wilson Road widening project. ($187,171 estimated one-time expense)
12. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
13. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
14. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
15. Commissioner Hall Comments.
16. Chairman Braswell Comments.