Call to Order - Bill Braswell, Chairman Opening Comments - Michael Craig, County Attorney
19. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a Resolution to vacate a portion of maintained and platted right-of-way for McCall Road, located south off Crews Lake Road, Lakeland.
20. Public Hearing (Withdrawal at Transmittal) (LDCPAL-2019-15 Compatibility and Density) to consider a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment (CPA) to Amend the text of the Comprehensive Plan regarding the residential and wetland policies and add definitions for abutting lot, boundary lot, and lot width ratio.
21. Public Hearing (LDCPAS 2019-11 Gadd CPA) to consider adoption of a Small Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment and associated ordinance to change the Future Land Use designation from Residential Low-4X (RL-4X) to Business Park Center-X (BPC-X) in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA) and in the US Highway 98 Selected Area Plan (SAP). (The applicant is requesting to continue the hearing to May 5, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.)
22. Public Hearing (LDCT-2019-12 North Ridge Circle K Text Amendment) (Adoption Public Hearing) to consider a request for a Land Development Code (LDC) text amendment to Chapter 4, Section 401.06.Q.3.b of the Land Development Code to allow the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) to authorize driveways on US 27 closer than 1,320 feet.
23. Public Hearing (Fox Branch Ranch CDD Dissolution) to consider adoption of a county initiated ordinance to dissolve an existing Community Development District (CDD) that has been declared inactive by the state.
24. Public Hearing (LDCPAL-2019-6 Triple Canopy) (Adoption Public Hearing) to consider a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment (CPA) to change the Future Land Use designation from Agriculture/Residential-Rural (A/RR) to Leisure/Recreation (L/R) in the Rural Development Area (RDA) on 345 +/- total acres. This case is related to LDCT 2019-7.
25. Public Hearing (LDCT-2019-7 Triple Canopy) (Adoption Public Hearing) to amend the Polk County Land Development Code Appendix E and add Appendix E105-L.
26. Public Hearing to consider adoption of an ordinance providing for the designation of the county seal; providing for the uses and enforcement relating to the county seal; providing for severability; providing for an effective date.