Call to Order - Bill Braswell, Chairman Invocation - Pastor Eddie Lake, New Bethel AME Church, Lakeland Pledge of Allegiance - Bill Braswell, Chairman
3. Approve Consent Agenda.
5. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on January 21, 2020.
6. Adopt resolution authorizing the issuance of Utility System Revenue and Refunding Bonds. ($120,000,000 one-time bond proceeds)
7. Accept Cascara Phase Two Plat for Conditional Approval. (No fiscal impact)
8. Approve Consultant Services Authorization with Johnson Engineering, Inc. to provide design services for the CR 546 (Old Dixie Highway), Dixie Highway, North Galloway Road, and Swindell Road sidewalk projects. ($151,310 one-time expense)
9. Approve Change Order No. 3 to the Construction Manager at Risk Agreement with Miller Construction Management, Inc. for the Roads and Drainage office annex project. ($303,548.30 not-to-exceed, one-time expense)
10. Approve construction contract with Vogel Bros. Building Co. for the Cherry Hill Water Production Facility ($6,978,708 one-time expense)
11. Approve and ratify Letter of Agreement from the State of Florida, Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) for the Public Emergency Medical Transportation Medicaid Managed Care Supplement Payment Program. ($1,109,060 not-to-exceed, one-time expense)
12. Approve agreement with Audio Visual Innovations, Inc. to provide the Emergency Operation Center with audio visual equipment, supplies and services. ($200,000 not-to-exceed, one-time expense)
13. Appoint Cathy Case to serve as a member of the Housing Finance Authority for the remainder of the four-year term ending January 22, 2021.
14. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
15. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
16. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
17. Commissioner Hall Comments.
18. Chairman Braswell Comments.