Call to Order - Bill Braswell, Chairman Opening Comments - Michael Craig, County Attorney
16. Public Hearing (LDCD-2019-11 Reynold’s Sub-District Change)(Adoption Hearing) to consider an applicant initiated request to change the Land Use Sub-District designation on approximately ±7.86 acres from Business Park Center-1X (BPC-1X) to Business Park Center-2X (BPC-2X).
17. Public Hearing (LDCPAL-2019-11 Northeast Maintenance Facility)(Adoption Hearing) to consider a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment (CPA) to change the Future Land Use designation from Neighborhood Activity Center - X (NACX) to Institutional – X (INSTX) in the Transit Supportive Development Area and the Ronald Reagan Parkway Selected Area Plan (SAP) on 20 +/- total acres.
18. Public Hearing (LDCPAL-2019-10 Lake Family Trust)(Adoption Hearing) to consider a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment (CPA) to change the Future Land Use designation from Residential Suburban-X (RS-X) to Residential Low-1X (RL-1X) and from the Suburban Development Area (SDA) to the Urban Growth Area (UGA) on 375 +/- total acres. This hearing is related to Case LDCD-2019-8.
19. Public Hearing (LDCD-2019-8 Lake Family Trust)(Adoption Hearing) to consider a Subdistrict Map Change from Residential Low-1X to Residential Low-4X (RL-4X) on 375 +/- acres in the North Ridge Selected Area Plan. This hearing is related to Case LDCPAS 2019-10.
20. Public Hearing (LDCDD-2019-4 Astonia CDD) to consider adoption of an ordinance establishing a Community Development District (CDD) in unincorporated Polk County.
21. Public Hearing (LDCDD-2019-5 Highland Meadows West CDD expansion) to consider adoption of an ordinance to expand the boundary of an existing Community Development District (CDD) in the unincorporated area of the County.
22. Public Hearing (LDCT-2019-14 Residential Compatibility)(Adoption Public Hearing) to consider a Land Development Code (LDC) text amendment to add Residential Compatibility standards to Section 220 and relevant definitions to Chapter 10.