Call to Order - Bill Braswell, Chairman Invocation - Pastor Cesar Perez, Iglesia Cristiana El Buen Samaritano, Winter Haven Pledge of Allegiance - Bill Braswell, Chairman
2. Pastor Felix Marquez of Lives Transformed requests a fee waiver for a Conditional Use - Level 3 Review and Level 2 Review for an Emergency Shelter use.
4. Approve Consent Agenda.
6. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on December 17, 2019.
7. Approve Services Authorization with the University of Central Florida for the Van Fleet and Providence water treatment plant tray aeration enhancements evaluation. ($143,236 lump sum expense)
8. Approve Consultant Services Authorization with Carollo Engineers, Inc., to provide professional services for the Northeast Regional Utility Service Area Water Use Permit Modifications project. ($156,644.05 not-to-exceed, one-time expense)
9. Approve Consultant Services Authorization with Reiss Engineering, Inc., to provide professional services for the Lift Station Data Collection and Condition Assessments project. ($196,156 not-to-exceed, one-time expense)
10. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
11. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
12. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
13. Commissioner Hall Comments.
14. Chairman Braswell Comments.
15. Appoint Claire Twomey, Shawn Smith, and Steve Williams to the Housing and Neighborhood Development Office's Affordable Housing Advisory Committee (AHAC), for the three-year term, January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2022.