* County Attorney opening comments
26. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate any public interest in a strip of land near the end of a County maintained roadway known as Shady Cove East.
27. Public Hearing (LDCT-2019-14 Residential Compatibility)(First Public Hearing – No Action) to consider a request for a Land Development Code (LDC) text amendment to add Residential Compatibility standards to Section 220 and relevant definitions to Chapter 10.
28. Public Hearing to amend Polk County Ordinance No. 19-065, the Polk County Workplace Marshal Plan.
29. Public Hearing to consider adoption of an ordinance amending Polk County Ordinance 2019-056, the Polk County Amended and Restated Comprehensive Impact Fee Ordinance.
30. Public Hearing to consider adoption of an ordinance to be known as the Polk County State of Local Emergency Ordinance.
31. Public Hearing to consider adoption of an Ordinance for the purpose of increasing the yearly salary of Polk County Commissioners as provided in the Polk County Charter. (Continued from the December 3, 2019 Board meeting)