INVOCATION 1. Rev. Tim Nunez, Rector, Church of the Good Shepherd, Lake Wales PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (BILL BRASWELL, CHAIRMAN)
2. Presentation of Service Awards to Mark R. Bradshaw, Jennifer L. Huff, Marc E. Zimmerman, and Lea Ann Thomas.
3. Recognize Paul Senft for many years of public service, including his board tenure on the Governing Board of Southwest Florida Water Management District.
4. Pastor Matt Gilmore of Mt. Tabor Baptist Church requests a fee waiver to rebuild destroyed food pantry.
6. Approve Consent Agenda.
8. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on December 3, 2019.
9. Final Fiscal Year 2019/2020 budget for Bridgewater, Highland Meadows and Westridge Development Districts.
10. SET HEARING (LDCDD-2019-5 Highland Meadows West CDD expansion) to consider the adoption of an applicant initiated ordinance to expand the boundary of an existing Community Development District (CDD) in the unincorporated area of the county. (Suggested hearing date is January 7, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.)
11. SET HEARING (LDCDD-2019-4 Astonia CDD) to consider the adoption of an applicant initiated ordinance to establish a new Community Development District (CDD) in an unincorporated area of the county. (Suggested hearing date is January 7, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.)
12. Approve agreement with Anfield Consulting, Inc. for lobbying services for fiscal year 2020. ($120,000 one-time expense)
13. Approve Interlocal Agreement with the City of Bartow to fund construction of the Lyle Parkway sidewalk. ($143,000 one-time revenue)
14. Approve agreement with the Florida Division of Emergency Management for Standby Power Improvements Phase 2 Project. ($473,446.58 one-time grant revenue)
15. Approve a Cooperative Funding Agreement with Southwest Florida Water Management District (SWFWMD) to fund construction of the Bridgers Avenue Drainage Improvements Phase I Project. ($550,000 one-time revenue)
16. Approve Utility Engineering Agreement with Duke Energy for the Lake Wilson Road widening project. ($579,000 one-time expense)
17. Approve agreement with Musco Sports Lighting, LLC for installation and maintenance of sports lighting at County athletic fields. ($200,000 estimated recurring expense)
18. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
19. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
20. Reappoint Linda M. Schultz to serve as a member of the Housing Finance Authority for the four-year term, December 1, 2019 through November 30, 2023.
21. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
22. Commissioner Hall Comments.
23. Ratification of BoCC Member and Liaison Assignments, effective January 1, 2020.
24. Chairman Braswell Comments.
25. Reappoint Darrell Starling to the Housing and Neighborhood Development (HND) office's Affordable Housing Advisory Committee (AHAC) for the three year term, January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2022.
***RECESS - The Board of County Commissioners will recess from 12:30 p.m. until 1:30 p.m. or soon thereafter.***