* County Attorney opening comments
30. Public Hearing to consider the adoption of an ordinance establishing Polk County Workplace Marshal Plan.
31. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a Resolution abandoning a platted road, known as Saddle Ridge Lane, and authorize the simultaneous conveyance of the right-of-way and drainage easements to the Saddle Ridge Homeowners Association, Inc.
32. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a resolution to vacate deeded right-of-way and a portion of maintained right-of-way for Dude Ranch Road.
33. Public Hearing (LDPVAR-2019-6 Spartan Race Variance) to consider a variance to the Outdoor Concert Noise Ordinance (Ord. 17-11) for an Event to be held on December 7th and 8th, 2019.
34. Public Hearing (LDWA-2019-26 Bilbrey Waiver) to consider a request for a waiver for access through an easement serving more than four lots and exceeding 0.25 miles in a Residential Medium land use district on approximately 32.89 acres.
35. Public Hearing (LDCT-2018-2 Recreation and Habitation)(First Public Hearing - No Action) to consider the adoption of an ordinance amending the Land Development Code.
36. Public Hearing (LDCT-2019-11 Recreational Vehicle Parking) (First Public Hearing - No Action) to consider the adoption of an applicant-initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code (LDC).
37. Public Hearing (LDCT-2019-13 De Novo Hearing Revisions) (First Public Hearing - No Action) to consider the adoption of a County-initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code.
38. Public Hearing (LDCT-2019-9 Technical/Vocational/Trade & Training Schools in L/R)(Adoption Hearing) to consider adoption of an ordinance amending the Land Development Code.
39. Public Hearing (LDCDD-2019-3 Saddle Creek Preserve of Polk County CDD) to consider adoption of an ordinance establishing a Community Development District (CDD) within unincorporated Polk County.
40. Public Hearing (LDCU-2019-11 Auburn Village Apartments) (Adoption Public Hearing) to consider adoption of a Resolution creating a Brownfield Area Designation.
41. Public Hearing (LDCU-2019-15 Providence Self-Storage in Ronald Reagan Parkway SAP)(Adoption Hearing) to consider a conditional use approval for the construction of a self-storage facility on a 16.81 +/- acres. The existing land use is a Community Activity Center (CACX).
42. Public Hearing (LDDA 2019-3 US 98 - Clubhouse Road) (Adoption Public Hearing) to consider a Development Agreement (DA) between MLM Properties of Polk, LLC, Rogers Brothers, LLLP, Grand Reserve Nashville/Antioch, LLC, and Polk County.