INVOCATION 1. Dr. Scott A. Pfingston, Willow Oak Assembly of God, Mulberry PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (GEORGE LINDSEY, CHAIRMAN)
2. Comments from the General Public regarding Reorganization of the Board.
3. Elect Chairperson.
4. Elect Vice Chairperson.
5. Adopt Resolution Authorizing Banks to Honor and Cash Warrants signed by new Chairperson and the Clerk, effective November 19, 2019.
6. Recognize Commissioner George Lindsey for his service as Board Chairman for 2018-2019.
7. Sheriff Grady Judd - Workplace Security
8. Proclaim November 20-27, 2019 as Farm-City Week. Daniel Lanier will accept the proclamation representing the Polk Young Farmer and Rancher Committee.
9. Proclaim November 2019 as National Runaway Prevention Month. Tyron Smith will accept the proclamation representing Youth and Family Alternatives, Inc.
10. Proclaim the Polk County Board of County Commissioners' support and commitment to raise awareness of the 2020 U.S. Census. Reginald Earl will accept the proclamation representing the U.S. Census Bureau.
11. Richard Brown to make a citizen complaint. 12. Bill Betz, Leah Betz, Donna Murphy, and Eric Soto to discuss the planned signalized intersection of US 17/92 and Providence Boulevard in Davenport. 13. Comments.
COURT ADMIN 17. Approve an additional position for Court Administration, Court Program Specialist I (Case Manager) for Behavioral Health Court/Veterans Treatment Docket.
14. Approve Consent Agenda.
16. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on November 5, 2019.
18. Approve Interlocal Agreement with City of Winter Haven to co-fund phase 1 construction of the South Lake Conine Stormwater Treatment Wetland Project and conveyance of parcel ID 262816538600000310. ($618,000 one-time expense)
19. Approve Amendment 1 to the contract with ESI Acquisition, Inc. for the WebEOC software.
20. Approve transfer from Employee Health Fund Reserve for FY18/19 medical and prescription claims. ($2,200,000 one-time transfer)
21. Approve transfer of Indigent Health Care Reserves – Future Plan Changes to Polk HealthCare Plan Claims for fiscal year end 2019. ($2,957,535 one-time transfer)
22. Commissioner Lindsey Comments.
23. Appoint Greg Watts as a member of the Lakes Access Advisory Committee for the three-year term, November 17, 2019 through November 16, 2022.
24. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
27. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
28. Commissioner Hall Comments.
25. Appoint Chad Allison as a Member of the Lakes Access Advisory Committee for the three-year term, November 17, 2019 through November 16, 2022.
26. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
29. Re-appoint Robert Lynch, Julie Farish and Hattie Wilson to the Housing and Neighborhood Development (HND) office's Affordable Housing Advisory Committee (AHAC) for the three year term, January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2022.
***RECESS - The Board of County Commissioners will recess from 12:30 p.m. until 1:30 p.m. or soon thereafter.***