Call to Order - George Lindsey, Chairman Invocation - Pastor Tony L. Yarbrough, Greater New Beginning Baptist Church, Lakeland Pledge of Allegiance - George Lindsey, Chairman
2. Presentation of Service Awards to Jaclyn N. Church, Richard J. Sharp, Nicole A. Walker, Eddie L. Benton Jr., Brian K. "Keith" Jenkins, and Stephen K. "Steve" Pugh.
3. Proclaim November 2019 as National Hospice and Palliative Care Month. Kyle Zenkner will accept the proclamation representing Good Shepherd Hospice.
4. Richard Brown to make a citizen complaint.
6. Approve Consent Agenda.
8. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on October 15, 2019.
9. Approve Land Purchase Agreement in conjunction with Lake Thomas Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Project; Nabong Parcel. ($200,800 one-time expense)
10. Confirm the selection/appointment of Chandra Frederick, AICP, as the Assistant County Manager overseeing the Planning and Development Divisions.
11. Approve Amendment Three to the Master Purchase Agreement with Motorola Solutions, Inc. ($11,953,295.04 for 5 years)
12. Approve Infrastructure Agreement between CG Land Services, LLC and Polk County and related CIP Amendment/fund transfer.
13. Approve Consultant Services Authorization with Burgess and Niple, Inc. to provide professional services for CR 547 at Orchid Drive/Holly Hill Road intersection improvements. ($190,269 one-time expense)
14. Approve Consultant Services Authorization with Rummel, Klepper & Kahl LLP (RK&K) to provide professional services for N. Galloway Road at Sleepy Hill Road intersection improvements. ($179,901.14 one-time expense)
15. Approve a Cooperative Funding Agreement with Southwest Florida Water Management District (SWFWMD) for the Lake Parker outfall regional drainage system project. ($660,000 estimated one-time expense; $330,000 not-to-exceed, one-time revenue)
16. Approve agreement with Keystone Challenge Fund for the State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP) Home Buyer Education Program. ($115,000 one-time expense)
17. Approve agreement with Keystone Challenge Fund for the State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP) Down Payment and Closing Cost Assistance Program. ($200,000 one-time expense)
18. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
19. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
20. Reappoint Arlen Ledbetter to the Polk County Lakes Access Advisory Committee for the three-year term, November 17, 2019 through November 16, 2022.
21. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
22. Reappoint Larry Johnson to the Polk County Lakes Access Advisory Committee for the three-year term, November 17, 2019 through November 16, 2022.
23. Commissioner Hall Comments.
24. Reappoint Tom Palmer to the Polk County Lakes Access Advisory Committee for the three-year term, November 17, 2019 through November 16, 2022.
25. Chairman Lindsey Comments.