* County Attorney opening comments
32. Public Hearing to consider adoption of an ordinance granting an Economic Development Ad Valorem Tax Exemption to an expanding business, Dispenser Packaging, Inc., and approval of a Performance Agreement with the company. (To be continued to August 20, 2019 at 1:30 p.m.)
33. Public Hearing (LDCT-2019-6 Car Sales in ECX) (First Public Hearing - No Action) to consider the adoption of an applicant-initiated request for a Land Development Code (LDC) text amendment to add “Vehicle Sales, Leasing” as a “C2” Conditional Use in the Employment Center (ECX) land use district within the US Highway 98 Selected Area Plan (SAP).
34. Public Hearing (LDCPAL 2019-3 Boy Scout Road CPA) (First Public Hearing - Transmittal Hearing) to consider the transmittal of a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Map amendment to change the land use on 30 acres from Agricultural Residential Rural (A/RR) to Institutional (INST) and associated ordinance.
35. Public Hearing (LDCPAL 2019-1 Recreation and Open Space Element)(Adoption Public Hearing) to consider the adoption of a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Text Amendment and associated ordinance.
36. Public Hearing (LDCPAL 2018-17 Hamilton Road CPA) (Adoption Public Hearing) to consider a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment changing the Future Land Use designation on 57.87 ± acres from Agricultural/Residential-Rural (A/RR) to Business Park Center (BPC) in the Rural Development Area (RDA). This case was continued from July 2, 2019.