Call to Order - George Lindsey, Chairman Opening Comments - Michael Craig, County Attorney
23. Public Hearing to consider adoption of a Resolution allowing for the installation of two traffic calming devices (speed humps) on Palm Drive Northeast, near Winter Haven. (To be continued to June 18, 2019 at 1:30 p.m.)
24. Public Hearing (LDCPAL 2018-9 FDC Grove/Park Place CPA) (Adoption Public Hearing) to consider the adoption of a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Amendment to change the Future Land Use designation on 9.2 +/- acres from Professional Institutional-X (PIX) to Residential Low-X (RLX) in the North Ridge Selected Area Plan and the with associated ordinance.
25. Public Hearing (LDCPAL 2019-1 Recreation and Open Space Element) (Transmittal Public Hearing) to consider the transmittal of a Large Scale Comprehensive Plan Text Amendment and associated ordinance.
26. Public Hearing (LDCT-2019-4 Level 3 Modification) (Adoption Public Hearing) to consider the adoption of a County-initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code Chapter 9, Section 906.E Minor Modification to Level 3 Approval.
27. Public Hearing to consider adoption of an ordinance consolidating, amending and restating Ordinance Nos. 08-065 and 13-059 regulating the maximum prices tow truck operators can charge for nonconsensual towing services and Resolution amending Resolution No. 03-17, as amended, establishing maximum rates for nonconsensual towing services.