INVOCATION 1. Pastor Thomas E. Block, Christ Lutheran Church, Lakeland PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (GEORGE LINDSEY, CHAIRMAN)
2. Recognize Keshaun Smith for his heroic efforts in fighting a residential structure fire.
3. Presentation of Service Awards to Kandis K. Baker, Marty Phillips, Steven R. "Steve" Logan, Michael J. Teate, and Kenneth L. "Kenny" Eldell.
4. Proclaim December 2-8, 2018 as United Way of Central Florida Week. Shirley Balogh will accept the proclamation representing United Way of Central Florida.
6. Approve Consent Agenda.
8. Approve Minutes of Regular Board Meeting held on November 20, 2018.
Approve Addenda to County Manager and County Attorney Employment Agreements pursuant to the direction given by the Board on November 2, 2018.
10. Approve the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission State Wildlife Grant agreement for the Lake Gwyn East Surface Water Restoration project. ($250,000 one-time revenue; $134,616 required financial match)
11. Approve Consultant Services Authorization with HDR Engineering, Inc. for the Keith Lane drainage improvements project. ($154,100.65 one-time expense)
12. Approve Consultant Services Authorization with Kisinger Campo & Associates, Corp. for the Lunn Road culvert replacement project. ($194,648 one-time expense)
13. Approve the contract with Health Council of West Central Florida, Inc. for prescription assistance services. (total amount not to exceed $332,255: Year 1 - $87,305, Year 2 (optional) - $121,460, Year 3 (optional) - $123,490)
14. Approve the contract with Healthy Start Coalition of Hardee, Highlands and Polk Counties, Inc. for the Teen Pregnancy Prevention Alliance Program. (total amount not to exceed $281,640: Year 1 - $74,352, Year 2 - $102,112, Year 3 - $105,176)
15. Approve the contract with Lakeland Volunteers in Medicine, Inc. for screening services. (total amount not to exceed $645,159: Year 1 - $176,647, Year 2 - $234,256, Year 3 - $234,256)
16. Approve the contract with Central Florida Speech and Hearing Center, Inc. for audiology services. (total amount not to exceed $522,500: Year 1 - $142,500, Year 2 - $190,000, Year 3 - $190,000)
17. Approve contract with Central Florida Behavioral Health Network for the program management of the “Roots” Program. (total amount not to exceed $1,166,978 during the three-year period)
18. Commissioner Wilson Comments.
19. Commissioner Braswell Comments.
20. Commissioner Santiago Comments.
21. Reappoint Mary E. Thompson to serve on the Northeast Polk County Roadway Advisory Committee for the three-year term, January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2021.
22. Commissioner Hall Comments.
25. Chairman Lindsey Comments.
23. Ratification of BoCC Member and Liaison Assignments, effective January 1, 2019
24. Reappoint Mark E. Wilson to serve on the Northeast Polk County Roadway Advisory Committee for the three-year term January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2021.
***RECESS - The Board of County Commissioners will recess from 12:30 p.m. until 1:30 p.m. or soon thereafter.***