* County Attorney opening comments
20. Public Hearing (LDWA-2018-51/Laurent Road Waiver) to consider adoption of an applicant-initiated request for a waiver for access through an easement in the Agricultural/Residential Rural (A/RR) land use district on approximately 7.19 +/- acres.
21. Public Hearing LDCU-2018-35 (Pace Road Distribution Center) to consider an applicant initiated request for a Conditional Use approval of three logistics business parks consisting of a total of 1.4 million sq.ft. of warehouse/distribution centers on 104.9 +/- acres.
22. Public Hearing (LDCT-2018-12 Southeast Polk SAP) (First Public Hearing - No Action) to consider the adoption of an applicant-initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code, specifically amending the Convenience Store and Gas Station criteria within the Southeast Polk Selected Area Plan.
23. Public Hearing LDCU-2018-40 (Blackwater Self-Storage Facility) to consider a Conditional Use for construction of a self-storage facility on 6.25 +/- acres within a Community Activity Center-X (CACX) land use district in the Ronald Reagan Parkway Selected Area Plan (SAP).
24. Public Hearing LDCD-2018-5 (Sutherland Development) to consider an applicant initiated request to change the Land Use Sub-District designation on approximately 4.81+/- acres from Residential Low-1 (RL-1) to Residential Low (RL-3).
25. Public Hearing to consider LDCPAS-2018-6 (Peters CPA) (Adoption Public Hearing) a Small Scale Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment to change the Future Land Use designation on 5.92 +/- acres from Business Park Center (BPC) to Residential Low (RL) in the Urban Growth Area (UGA).
26. Public Hearing to consider LDCPAS-2018-7 (Forest Lake CPA) (Adoption Public Hearing) a Small Scale Comprehensive Plan Map Amendment to change the Future Land Use designation on 2.352 +/- acres of a larger 4.71± acre parcel in the North Ridge Selected Area Plan (SAP) from Convenience Center (CC-X) to Residential Low-X (RL-X) in the Transit Supportive Development Area (TSDA).
27. Public Hearing (LDCT-2018-13/Sidewalks Fees In-lieu) (Adoption Hearing) to consider a county-initiated ordinance amending the Land Development Code to revise when and how sidewalks can be paid in-lieu of constructing them.
28. Public Hearing to consider the adoption of an ordinance repealing Ordinance No. 13-029 related to solicitation and aggressive solicitation.